Baltimore Water Damage Restoration & 24-Hour Flood Clean-Up in Baltimore
When and if the time should ever arise and you find yourself experiencing either a residential or commercial flood emergency call on Baltimore’s flood damage restoration professionals 24 hours a day. In most cases a technician will be on-site within one hour. Our firm is certified by the (IICRC) and recognized as (WRT) Water Damage Restoration Technicians and (AMRT) Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians able to provide the prompt remediation service evaluation and practical restorative drying techniques.
24-Hour Water Damage Restoration, Baltimore Mold Remediation and Basement Flood Water Removal as well as Sewage Cleanup in Baltimore
Common water intrusions; Plumbing issues, hot-water heater, frozen/busted pipe, bathtub, sink or washing machine overflow. Construction defects, foundation leaking basement, sump-pump failures, sanitary sewer back-ups, sewage, and toilet back-up.
Baltimore water damage restoration, Mold remediation & basement flood water removal
The restoration process begins with first responding quickly. When moisture is present, microorganisms can multiply rapidly creating odors, possible structure deterioration as well as pose possible serious health problems for occupants in the home. Water classification or category can change in less than 3 days if not responded to appropriately.
Water damage restoration services:
- Water Extraction / Water Removal:Truck-mounted Vacuum, submersible pumps, and ride-on equipment
- Structural Drying: Air-movers, dehumidification, air filtration devices
- Antimicrobials & Biocides: Sanitizers, disinfectants, and sterilizers
- Moisture Readings: Both invasive (penetrating) and non-invasive, thermo-hygrometers, thermal-imaging
- Daily inspection / Monitoring: Reports and documentation of moisture content and drying conditions Insurance consulting and billing