Extreme provides expert Duct Cleaning in Baltimore to remove dirt, mold, pet dander and many other allergens. Our air duct cleaning is a process in which we cut no corners, unlike many competitors this type of cleaning is not quick or easy, and it is not as cheap as they advertise. We clean the entire heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. Our truck mounted exhaust system will remove contaminates from within the system not just the air-ducts. Do not be fooled by gimmicks. If it’s too good to be true, IT IS!
Baltimore Air Duct & Vent Cleaning
Have Your Air-Ducts Cleaned
• If you have excessive dust buildup on furniture, supply or return vent covers.
• The edges of the carpet in your home are dark due to dust piling up over the years from the ventilation system.
• Any post construction or remodeling that has been done within the home will have resulted in dust and debris infiltrating the system.
• Also the presence of pets will result in their dander and hair being circulated throughout the system.
• If anyone smokes in the home would be another factor.
• Most importantly would be if there are any small children(infants) present in the home or any member of the household that suffers from allergies, respiratory issues nausea, headaches, or any eye or throat irritation would be a determining factor
WE WILL CONDUCT A COMPLETE SYSTEM INSPECTION, POINTING OUT AREAS OF CONCERN WHILE EXPLAINING THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF WHAT IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE AND ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
Air Duct & Vent Cleaning Process:
We will begin the cleaning process of the entire HVAC system.
1) Starting with removing all vent covers allowing access to clean, sanitize and decontaminate all air duct shafts including returns and trunk lines. baltimore air duct cleaning, vent cleaning services.
2) We connect our powerful truck mounted vacuum system to the main line while using our many different agitation tools. This will vary upon different types of duct work to loosen any dirt, dust or debris from within the line, this will ensure a thorough cleaning of the entire ventilation shafts and components.
3) We will clean the entire HVAC unit including the blower, evaporator coils and any other accessible components.
4) Also making sure all duct work metal is taped and sealed where any air leaks could be present.
5) Followed with installing a new electrostatic filter in the furnace unit.
6) Next will be the entire dryer and exhaust line from within the home leading to the outside and sealing up and loose fittings or connections. Any damaged lines will need to be replaced.
7) Finally we will clean all vent covers including placing custom fitted filters on each and every one, putting them back in there place.
How Long will the HVAC Air Duct & Vent Cleaning process take?
On average an entire air-duct cleaning in a normal sized home with one furnace and between 10-15 vents will take approximately 6-8 hrs. this will vary from the size and scope of each home depending on how many furnaces there are as well as number of vents and the condition of the duct system.
PRICE: How Much for HVAC Air Duct & Vent Cleaning ?
The price for the average home with a single unit and 10-15 vents will range between $400-$1000 depending upon size of home, number of units in the home, vents, return and trunk lines and what services are requested. We will gladly give you the exact cost of the job after inspection and before any work is done.
Clogged Dryer Vents are Extreme Fire Hazards