Directions READY TO USE
Always test carpet and upholstery before applying Spot Out to any surface.
1. Apply Spot Out to stained, soiled area, being careﬁtl not to saturate.
2. Using a clean, white, absorbent cloth, rub stain lightly; blot and absorb as you go.
3. Repeatsteps one and two as needed.
1. Apply Spot Out to a clean, white, absorbent cloth.
2. Blot stain thoroughly.
3. Repeat steps one and two as needed.
Note: It is possible for some residual portion of the stain to remain. This will often disappear as the area dries.
CAUTION: If contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Do not take internally Spot Spot Out contains no solvents, acids or known hazardous materials. In case of chemical emergency, call 1-800-535-5053, ref: Spot Out. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Good grief.’ Bet that’s what you say every time you see an ugly carpet stain, embarrassing furniture dirt and other signs of soil. Don’t let kids and pets keep you from having the pristine home you dream about. Professional strength Spot Out adds years to your carpets and upholstery’s life by lifting and removing the toughest stains. No rinsing is required and you’ll never find sticky, oil-attracting residue left behind. Try Spot Out today. It’s so effective, one application may be all you need to declare a truce in the war on soil!
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 3 in|